We are proud to offer the strongest, safest, best designed 987 bolt in roll bar on the market. This bar is designed with safety as the first concern. Don't fall for the less expensive bars on the market. They don't match this well thought out design and construction.
As with all Cantrell Motorsports half cages, the main goal is to provide safety and and superior fit and finish. The rear mounts bolt to the upper rear shock tower factory roll bar provision providing the safest possible mounting point. The main hoop is mounted to the upper bulkhead factory mounts. No drilling or modification other than very minor interior trimming to the side panel just like the factory does..
- 1.75" x .095 4130 Chromoly tubing
- One piece main hoop and rear stays.
- Laser cut mounting plates.
- Journeyman TIG welded.
- A true bolt-in roll bar. Not just a harness bar, which provides no safety features. It's more than a place to mount your belts!
- Works with factory seats, although seats like, Recaro, with shoulder harness compatibility is recommenced. Our bar allows full seat travel with any seat.
- Easy to install and perfect fitment, guaranteed.
- Comes with detailed installation instructions
- Our Standard powder coat color is T002-BK08 Matte Black #27038 20% Gloss powder coat included.
- Flat rate shipping fee of $350 for ground domestic shipping will be adjusted when we process the order. Please inquire for international shipping.
- PATENT PENDING DESIGN
We highly recommend all roll bars are only installed by shops that have experience installing roll bars. Tarett Engineering can most likely direct you to an installation shop in your area. Click on this link for complete Installation Instructions 987.