Replaces the compliant factory rubber bushing with a precision Teflon-lined spherical bearing for increased suspension precision, quicker steering response, and better handling.
The housing is CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum billet, providing high-strength, light weight, and a perfect match to the factory mounting surface.
The spherical bearing is securely clamped into the billet housing. Other designs use a small retainer ring to trap the bearing in a bore, which could cause annoying rattling and possible failure.
The only upper mounts on the market that are fully compatible with both factory and aftermarket style upper spring seats.
- Precision monoball bearing, positively clamped in position.
- CNC machined housing.
- Increased precision and handling.
- No bearing noise.
- Spring load distributed on housing for OEM shocks.
- Fully compatible with factory and aftermarket spring seats.
- Does not alter ride height.