This rear spring plate bushing set provides a semi-solid and super low friction design intended for both street cars and fully dedicated track machines. The maintenance free, replaceable bushing inserts are guaranteed to last as long as you own your car. Inner and outer bushing housings as well as stainless steel races are precision CNC machined. Zero deflection at suspension pivot points will provide both street and race cars with optimal geometry. Stainless steel inner races combined with the super low friction coefficient of the bushing sleeves allows the spring and shock to function properly without having resistance from the old rubber bushings or undersized polyurethane types. This performance upgrade produces a more tunable, predictable, and comfortable rear suspension.
- Super low coefficients of Dynamic Friction.
- Utilizes modern technology, Thermoplastic PTFE (Teflon) impregnated self lubricating thermoplastic polymer bushing liners.
- Electro-polished stainless steel inner races.
- Billet 6061 T6 CNC machined front and rear bushing housings.
- Replaces factory stamped steel outer housing and all rubber bushings.
- Precision shim pack is included for ease of installation and optimal alignment.
Installation instructions included.
- Provides absolute minimal deflection of rear spring plate pivot points.
- Guaranteed to last as long as you own your car!
- Sold in complete sets of 4 bushings (completes one car).
note: Not for use with Weltmeister or SwayAway spring plates.