We are proud to offer the strongest, safest, best designed all 991.1 and 991.2 coupes, Carrera, Carrera S, Turbo and GT3 bolt in roll bar on the market. This bar is designed with safety as the first concern. Don't fall for the less expensive bars on the market. They don't match this well thought out design and construction.
As with all Cantrell Motorsports half cages, our main goal is to provide safety and and superior fit and finish. The rear mounts bolt to the upper rear shock tower factory roll bar provision providing the safest possible mounting point. The main hoop is mounted to the steel longitudinal frame structure which spans the width of the vehicle just like the factory bar. This bracket is designed to wrap around the steel frame using all OEM attachment points providing the strongest design on the market without any drilling or modification other than very minor interior trimming to the side panel just like the factory does. The GT3 carpet already has a main hoop cutout for a roll bar and our bar fits that cutout perfectly.
- Only weighs 51.4 lbs.
- 1.75" x .095 4130 Chromoly roll bar main hoop.
- 1.75" x .095 4130 Chromoly diagonal and rear stays.
- One piecs main hoop and rear stays.
- Laser cut mounting plates.
- Journeyman TIG welded.
- A true bolt-in roll bar. Not just a harness bar, which provides no safety features. It's more than a place to mount your belts!
- Works with factory seats, although seats like, Recaro, with shoulder harness compatibility is recommenced. Our bar allows full seat travel with any seat.
- Easy to install and perfect fitment, guaranteed.
- Comes with detailed installation instructions
- Our Standard powder coat color is T002-BK08 Matte Black #27038 20 Gloss powder coat included.
- Flat rate shipping fee of $350 for ground domestic shipping will be added to the price when we process the order. Please inquire for international shipping.
Custom powder coat color available for an additional $250 charge. See Color Chart here.
We highly recommend all roll bars are only installed by shops that have experience installing roll bars. Tarett Engineering can most likely direct you to an installation shop in your area. Click on this link for complete Installation Instructions 991.
When ordering through our store, please specify sunroof or no sunroof.