This front A-arm bushing set provides a semi-solid and super low friction design intended for both street cars and fully dedicated track machines. The maintenance free, replaceable bushing inserts are guaranteed to last as long as you own your car. Front and rear bushing housings are completely self-aligning to provide an easy installation with a co-linear relationship for ideal A-arm and suspension function. Zero deflection at suspension pivot points will provide both street and race cars with optimal geometry. Electro-polished stainless steel inner races combined with the super low friction coefficient of the bushing sleeves, allows the spring and shock to do the work without having resistance from the bonded rubber bushings or undersized polyurethane types. This performance upgrade produces a more tunable, predictable, and comfortable front suspension.
- Super low coefficients of dynamic friction.
- Utilizes replaceable Teflon impregnated self lubricating (maintenance free) thermoplastic polymer bushing liner.
- Electro-polished stainless steel inner races.
- Billet 6061 T6 CNC machined front and rear bushing housings.
- Replaces factory stamped steel front and rear rubber bushings.
- Complete with self-aligning spherical washers for housing to provide co-linear operation.
- These correct any vertical misalignment of the system caused from damaged front suspension pan mounting points, making them a sure and easy install.
- Easy do-it-yourself installation with detailed instructions included.
- Provides zero deflection of front control arm pivot points.
- Guaranteed to last as long as you own your car!
- Sold in complete sets of 4 bushings (completes one car).