Now available from Tarett Engineering, a direct replacement for the factory progressive rear springs. Until now, there was no way to change the rear GT3 spring rates without having to buy a complete coil over kit. Now you can replace your rear springs with 60mm linear springs and your choice spring rates, while retaining you PASM system. All at a fraction of the price, and with equivalent performance of a premium coil-over kit! The kit includes the top 60mm spring adaptors, main coil springs of your choice, tender springs, and the main/tender spacer. We chose Swift springs for this kit because they are the lightest, strongest, and highest quality springs on the market today. The adaptor is made from aircraft quality 6061-T6 aluminum alloy for it’s high strength and light weight, and is anodized or signature red finish for corrosion resistance. For significantly stiffer spring rates, we recommend also having the dampers revalved by Bilstein, for a further performance improvement. Also available are front replacement springs. You can list your preferred main spring rate in the notes when you complete your order, or you can contact Tarett directly for support choosing the appropriate spring rate and also to place your order.
* A complete and direct bolt in replacement kit for the factory progressive rear springs.
* Retains the factory PASM system.
* Wide choice of spring linear rates.
* Same performance at a fraction of the cost of a complete new premium coil over kit.
* Compatible with factory 996 & 997 upper mounts, and Tarett monoball mounts.
* Puts the spring load onto the stronger outer part of the upper mount, to prevent damaging or wear to it.